The MakerBit+R board provides simple and efficient connections to the features of the BBC micro:bit. Easily and quickly add lights, sensors, servos, and motors to school projects, models and art installations. There are enough connecting wires and LEDs for one project. The MakerBit can control a maximum of 12 LEDs and 12 touch sensors in any one project. The components can also be reused many times.
The MakerBit+R can be used in standalone mode, or with any operating system and device that supports the Chrome browser, including Chromebooks, Mac, and Windows laptops.
- 1 MakerBit+R board
- 1 adhesive foam backing
- 1 USB data cable
- 1 Easy-connect cable with red pre-attached LEDs
- 1 Easy-connect cable with blue pre-attached LEDs
- 1 Easy-connect Touch sensor cables
- 25 Touchpoints (for touch sensing) & post backs
- 1 Hole-making tool for LEDs
- 1 BBC micro:bit