The MakerBit board provides simple and efficient connections to the features of the BBC micro:bit. Easily and quickly add lights and touch sensors to school projects, models and art installations. There are enough connecting wires and LEDs for one project. The MakerBit can control a maximum of 12 LEDs and 12 touch sensors in any one project. The components can also be reused many times.
The MakerBit can be used in standalone mode, or with any operating system and device that supports the Chrome browser, including Chromebooks, Mac, and Windows laptops.
- 1 MakerBit board
- 1 adhesive foam backing
- 1 USB data cable
- 1 Easy-connect cable with red pre-attached LEDs
- 1 Easy-connect cable with blue pre-attached LEDs
- 1 Easy-connect Touch sensor cables
- 25 Touchpoints (for touch sensing) & post backs
- 1 Hole-making tool for LEDs
- 1 BBC micro:bit